I have used Bittorrent for years and never had a problem until yesterday. Now all each torrent says is “Connecting To Peers” and isnt’ downloading anything. I’ve done a Google search and have spent the last two hours trying every solution suggested and still nothing.
Here’s what I did so far:
1. Uninstalled and reinstalled Bittorrent 2x.
2. Checked to make sure Windows Firewall was allowing stuff through to the application.
3. Deleted the “settings” files from the App Data folder.
4. Installed uTorrent instead.
5. Downgraded to the 1.8.5 version of uTorrent.
6. Checked port settings and lowered global settings.
If there is anything else anyone out there can think of doing, please leave it in the comments. Please!